Saturday, February 21, 2009

Funk

I've been so unproductive lately. This time of year just doesn't do it for me. It's like I'm in a holding pattern. My Mom doesn't get here for another week(can't wait). We are taking a trip the Savannah in March. On the way we will stop and see our dear friends in Charleston who had a baby boy yesterday!!! Welcome Baby C!! Then, the first week of April Hubby and I are going to San Francisco for a week. Little Bro lives there so I can't wait for that trip. Then on the VA for Easter. I have so much to look forward to and should be preparing because once things start happening time will fly. So what am I doing? Sipping Diet Coke and reading blog. We'll call it research I think.
My neighborhood has a twice yearly yard sale. I find myself hoarding stuff to sell. The garage is pretty full right now. Before each sale I tell myself I'm going to donate all the leftovers. Which is super easy because to donation truck comes and gets it all at the end of sale day. Yet somehow I hold on the a tub or so of things I "know" will sell next time. These tubs multiply. A lot. The tax receipt just doesn't supply the same amount of satisfaction as all those quarters I collect after a day a sellin'
I've decided that I will refer to the girls by their nicknames Miss A=Cakes age 4 Miss L=Bean age 2

No comments: